Terms & Conditions - Customer
In these terms and conditions (which are referred to in this document as " these terms "), "Servicely " means Servicely Private Limited providing platform with several kind of services for customer using this app "This App" means Servicely Application, "Customer"means the User who will use the App to acquire the Servicely services by service provider companies registered on the App, "App" means Servicely App designed for IOS & Android, as downloaded by a user on his/her mobile device,
"Service Provider Companies" means Companies' (including Companies, Shops, Salon etc.) representative and its associates. registered with Servicely to provide service to customer on request by using Servicely app, collectively known as "SPC".
Servicely is a service platform providing facility of various kind of services on an app. The basic purpose of Servicely is to provide all kinds of services at customer's doorsteps with one stop solution to make their life easy and convenient anywhere at any time by nearest service provider companies in Pakistan. We realize the challenges that every home face on a regular basis that is getting skilled service provider at a convenient time.
Terms & Conditions:
By joining Servicely App, the following terms and conditions apply to your use of Servicely, including any content, functionality and services offered on or via Servicely (the "App").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using Servicely, because by using the App you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and ConditionsAS THEY CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Servicely. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. Servicely may terminate any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason, Furthermore Servicely reserves the right to terminate/Cancel customer's registration anytime without prior notice. In these Terms, the words "including" and "include" mean "including", but not limited to.
- The application is just for general information convenience, being provided in good faith however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or competence of any information provided on our mobile application
- The you agree that you will be reasonable for service provider's data, information, security, during performance of the task.
- Once you select any service provider company for the specific job or resolution of issue, a unique security code generated electronically by this app shall be sent to selected service provider. And for your safety you should verify the security code when the employees/workers/experts etc. arrive at site.
- Provider company's representative may approach you for the completion of task/job. In case of non-verification of security code, you are advised not to let any person to perform the job and report to respective company immediately. Verification of unique security code shall be your sole responsibility.
- You agree that you will not make contact or hire any employee if job is not booked by app or not allowed by Service provider company.
- You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all risks arising from your access to the platform and its content and requesting or receiving services by the platform, stay with you.
- You acknowledge and agree that you use Servicely and its services by own choice and under no circumstances Servicely will be held liable for any loss or damages before, during or after execution of a service, including but not limited to verbal or physical abuse.
- Servicely understands that sometimes conflicts can arise between Customer and SPC . Our goal is to provide tools to help users resolve these disputes independently. In the rare case of a dispute initiated by a SPC or customer that is unable to be resolved independently, you agree, at the request of Servicely, to participate in good faith, to the extent that you are reasonably able to do so in a neutral resolution, mediation or arbitration proceeding conducted by Servicely or a third party mediator or neutral arbitrator chosen by Servicely. Any costs incurred for the purpose of mediation or arbitration will have to be borne by the petitioner. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that Servicely is under no obligation to involve or impose a resolution in any dispute between Customer, SPC or any third party.
- SPC confirms the truthfulness of all provided information, breach of any terms shall result into immediate revocation of your registration followed by the liability towards this app and consumer altogether.
- Accessing our App
- By using the Servicely Platform, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are at least 18 years old, are at least of the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts; and (ii) you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that you will so abide. Where you enter into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Agreement
- We maintain the right to change or withdraw the service provided immediately at any time.
- Now and then we may limit access to our App.
- If you have a password,numberor other information that's part of our security measures, this information is confidential and must not be disclosed to a third party. We reserve the right to disable or change any password or other information any time, if we deem that you have not complied with these App usage terms and conditions.
- You take full responsibility for having all the necessary arrangements to access this site. It's also your responsibility that all persons who gain access to our App through your internet connection are acquainted and comply with these terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will follow complete safety protocol and not allow any Service provider to work if he is not using proper Personal protection equipment (PPE) according to the job nature and COVID-19 precautionary measure guidelines which mayincludebut not limited to: disposable Gloves and face mask, hand sanitizer etc.
- Transactions completed through our App and our liability to you
- Your Job Booking is solely with the Service Provider but our company will be your main contact with the Provider and it's our company that processes all non-cash payment transactions on behalf of the Provider.Cash payment will be solely responsibility with provider.
- It's the SPC's responsibility to ensure the service is supplied. It's agreed that Servicely has no responsibility or liability for the supplying of these services.
- If, at any time, you experience a problem with the Provider then contact us immediately by using contact us section in App.
- Charges & Payments.
- Customer will be able to decide & negotiate on payable charges of work/service to be done by discussing mutually with the SPC.
- To facilitate this negotiation with SPC customer can use the "call" option on the app after acceptance of job by SPC.
- Servicely has no role to play on what charges are decided between customer & SPC.
- Payments due to SPC from customer are primarily to be done by cash, unless other option is agreeable by SPC.
- Servicely takes no responsibility on claims of refunds from SPC to Customer against any faulty service or material supplied by SPC.
- SPC will be legally authorized to file a suit to claim any pending payments from customer in case customer fails to clear payment on time. However Servicely does will not be responsible & will not take part in settling the dispute(s) between Customer, SPC & its associates.
- customer agrees to pay minimum charges (where applicable) if the jobs are not cancelled on app within 30 minutes from the time the request gets accepted from service provider company.
- This allows service provider to cover at least part of transportation related cost.
- Customer agrees that he/she will mention exact service charges and material charges paid on the app upon completion of Job for his/her future reference.
- Customer agrees that all provided information is 100% accurate and accepts all terms & conditions mentioned above to use the app.
- Our App changes regularly
- We intend to update our App on a regularly, because of this the content may change at any time. If necessary, we may temporarily suspend access to the App or close it permanently.
- Any App material could be out of date at any time, we are not obliged to update it.
- All displayed content on this App is shown without any conditions, guarantees or warranties in regards to accuracy. To the limit of what is permitted by law, ourselves, other members of our group of companies and all third parties in connection with us expressly exclude the following
- All warranties, conditions and other terms that might be implied by common law, the law of equity or statute.
- Information concerning you and your using to this App
- By using this App, you agree to this processing and warrant all information given by you is correct.
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
- Under no circumstances should you misuse our App by deliberately introduce malicious material such as viruses, trojans, logic bombs, worms or anything which istechnologically harmful. Clients must never try to gain unauthorized access to our App, the server our App is on or any other server, database or computer connected to this App.
- By doing this you would be committing a criminal offence stated within country's law. Our company will report any breach to the relevant authorities and fully co-operate with those law enforcement authorities including disclosing your identity. Should such a breach happen, your access to our App will be stopped immediately.
- We are not liable for any damage or loss caused by a denial-of-service attack, virus or any technologically harmful material that could affect your computer programs, computer equipment, data or other propriety material that results from the use of our App or due to you downloading any material, or other App linked to it.
- We acknowledge the sensitivity/privacy of data provided by you, however, we extend no responsibility, express or implied, of theft or unauthorized use of data whatsoever by third party after due protection of same by us.
- Links from our site
- This mobile application may contain links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third party or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us.
- Under no circumstances will the app be liable to any person or business entity for any direct/ indirect special, incidental consequential or other damages be based on any use of this app or any other app or website to which this app is linked including, without limitation any loss, profit business intrusion or loss of programs or information, even if the app has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Force Majeure Event
- Neither Party will be deemed in default of this Agreement to the extent that performance of its obligations is delayed or prevented by reason of any act of God, fire, natural disaster, accident, act of government, unavailability of necessary public services, power cuts, force majeure, declared or unregistered acts war, the acts of regulators, national disasters or any other cause beyond the control of such Party other than payment obligations.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
- The English courts have non-exclusive jurisdiction over claims arising from a visit to our App. However, we reserve the right to bring action against you for any breach of conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Our company is the licensee or sole owner of all intellectual property rights of this App. This intellectual property is protected by trademarks & copyright law of Pakistan . All rights are reserved.
- No Assurance
- Servicely does not endorse any customer or SPC, and Servicely is not party to any agreement between or among customer, SPC or third parties. Nor an agency, partnership, joint venture or employment is created as a result of the use by the customer or the SPC of any part of the platform, including but not limited to planning or other services. Neither Servicely nor any SPC or customer of the platform can direct or control the daily activities of the other, or create or assume any obligation on in the name of the other. Customer is bound by these conditions to provide accurate information, and although Servicely can undertake additional checks and processes designed to help verify or verify the identities or backgrounds of SPC, we make no representation about, confirming or approving any SPC or their identity or alleged background, regardless of Servicely's specific services they use or any involvement of Servicely's personnel in providing or scheduling these services.
- VariationsIn These Terms
- We can revise these terms and conditions at any time by modifying this pagewithout prior noticeand any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Terms & Conditions on the App/site. You are expected to view this page regularly to note any changes, as they are binding. Some provisions in these terms may also be superseded by other notices or provisions shown elsewhere on this App. You may stop using Servicely or send us an email to notify about your disagreement in case you disagree with the updated terms and conditions whenever it may take place.
- Your concerns& Queries
- If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us by sending an email on support@Servicelyapp.com. Theseterms & Conditions were last updated on June 11, 2020.