Terms & Conditions - Provider
In these terms and conditions (which are referred to in this document as " these terms "), "Servicely " means Servicely Private Limited providing platform with several kind of services for customer using this app "This App" means Servicely Application, "Customer"means the User who will use the App to acquire the Servicely services by service provider companies registered on the App, "App" means Servicely App designed for IOS & Android, as downloaded by a user on his/her mobile device,
"Service Provider Companies" means Companies' (including Companies, Shops, Salon etc.) representative and its associates. registered with Servicely to provide service to customer on request by using Servicely app, collectively known as "SPC".
Servicely is a service platform providing facility of various kind of services on an app. The basic purpose of Servicely is to provide all kinds of services at customer's doorsteps with one stop solution to make their life easy and convenient anywhere at any time by nearest service provider companies in Pakistan. We realize the challenges that every home face on a regular basis that is getting skilled service provider at a convenient time.
Terms & Conditions for service provider company:
Servicely is an app arranging facilities of service providing companies in Pakistan under one single network. We invite service provider companies to join this platform to serve better and enhance its growth by expanding their business without any advertisement cost. This app helps SPC to cover wider area with more number of customers.
To join Servicely App, the following terms and conditions apply to your use of Servicely, including any content, functionality and services offered on or via Servicely (the "App").
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START USING Servicely, BECAUSE BY USING THE APP YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONSAS THEY CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Servicely. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES. Servicely MAY TERMINATE ANY SERVICES WITH RESPECT TO YOU, OR GENERALLY CEASE OFFERING OR DENY ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON, FURTHERMORE Servicely RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE/CANCEL PROVIDER REGISTRATION ANYTIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. IN THESE TERMS, THE WORDS "INCLUDING" AND "INCLUDE" MEAN "INCLUDING", BUT NOT LIMITED TO.
- By using the Servicely Platform, SPC represent and warrant that: (i) you and your employees that will use this app are at least 18 years old, are at least of the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts; and (ii) you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that you will so abide. Where you enter into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Agreement.
- The youacknowledge and agree that you will hire your employees after verifying the competency and background check, also keep a physical record for your employees which will be provided to Servicely in prescribed format upon request.
- The you agree that all non-monetary & monetary compensation to be given to your employees / technicians / experts which will be sent to customer locations through this app will be borne by SPC itself. This compensation includes but not limited to salaries, service charges, transportation & food allowance, insurance of any kind e.g. Insurance pertaining to life, vehicle, property, equipment & tools etc.), taxes (if any) & any other monetary or non-monetary claims that may arise during the course of service provision. Servicely app does not take responsibility of these compensation part under any circumstances. The app shall not be responsible for act(s) of consumer and services provider company either done by their own with or without using this app or verification of unique security code, generated electronically by this app.
- Furthermore, in general you agree that you take complete responsibility of the act & actions their employees or associates whom you are sending to perform required tasks at customer location.
- You agreethat you take complete responsibility including user data protection, information, security, Job quality or losses of damages caused by activities of your employee during performance of the task.
- You agreethat you use Servicely and its services by your own choice and under no circumstances Servicely will be held liable for any loss or damage during service, including but not limited to verbal or physical abuse to SPC or SPC's associates performing the service at customer location.
- You agreeto fulfill the commitments with customer.
- You agreethat you will not send your employee to perform the job without Job security code, also you will bind them to provide same code to user for verification through app.
- You agreethat your employees / technicians / experts / workers / associates do not take any kind of arms/weapons at site or the use of drugs, Alcohol, Abusive language, harassment and smoking etc. at site
- You acknowledge and agree that you will not accept any request to perform task if it is not made through app. As well bind your employee not to take any direct request from Customer if it's not though SPC.
- This mobile application may contain links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third party or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us.
- Under no circumstances will the app be liable to any person or business entity for any direct/ indirect special, incidental consequential or other damages be based on any use of this app or any other app or website to which this app is linked including, without limitation any loss, profit business intrusion or loss of programs or information, even if the app has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We acknowledge the sensitivity/privacy of data provided by you; however, we extend no responsibility, express or implied, of theft or unauthorized use of data whatsoever by third party after due protection of same by us.Furthermorewe extend no responsibility, express or implied, of loss of data in case of server crash, hacking attempts or any other reason whatsoever.
- Servicely understands that sometimes conflicts can arise between SPC and Customer. Our goal is to provide tools to help users resolve these disputes independently. In the rare case of a dispute initiated by a SPC or customer that is unable to be resolved independently, you agree, at the request of Servicely, to participate in good faith, to the extent that you are reasonably able to do so in a neutral resolution, mediation or arbitration proceeding conducted by Servicely or a third party mediator or neutral arbitrator chosen by Servicely. Any costs incurred for the purpose of mediation or arbitration will have to be borne by the petitioner.Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that Servicely is under no obligation to involve or impose a resolution in any dispute between SPC, Customer or any third party.
- You agree that you will follow complete safety protocol and use Personal protection equipment (PPE) during the course of service provision. Also follow COVID-19 precautionary measure guidelines which may include but not limited to: disposable Gloves and face mask, hand sanitizer etc.
- You acknowledge the truthfulness of all provided information, breach of any terms shall result into immediate revocation of your company registration followed by the liability towards this app and consumer altogether.
- Our company is the licensee or sole owner of all intellectual property rights of this App. This intellectual property is protected by trademarks & copyright law of Pakistan. All rights are reserved.
- NO ASSURANCE
- Servicely does not endorse any SPC or customer, and Servicely is not party to any agreement between or among customer, SPC or third parties. Nor an agency, partnership, joint venture or employment is created as a result of the use by the customer or the SPC of any part of the platform, including but not limited to planning or other services. Neither Servicely nor any SPC or customer of the platform can direct or control the daily activities of the other, or create or assume any obligation on in the name of the other. SPC is bound by these conditions to provide accurate information, and although Servicely can undertake additional checks and processes designed to help verify or verify the identities or backgrounds of Customers, we make no representation about, confirming or approving any customer or their identity or alleged background, regardless of Servicely's specific services they use or any involvement of Servicely's personnel in providing or scheduling these services.
- Payment terms:
- Registration Fee PKR 5000/-90% introductory Discount. Fee Payable PKR 500/- Note: Registration fee is not refundable.
- All prices are variable and may increase or decrease in future.
- Invoice will be generated on monthly basis or on cancelation of subscription.
- Payment by the provider is due on completion of eachsubscription month or on cancelation of subscription.
- Duration of each package is one month.
- Provider must pay old payableto renew subscription.
- Provider can update category at any time to add or remove any service, new added or removed service Calculation will be on day rate basisin monthly plan(i.e total monthly rate/30* total number of daystill end or cancelation of subscription).
- Initially payment will have to be done by cash and laterServicely willprovide different payment gateway in app to transfer payment through app directly.
- Total payable charges are considered as cash payment if client prefers to pay via 3rd party transfer modes (like Easypaisa, uCash Jazz cash, Jazz mobile wallet, Credit and Debit Card facility and bank transfer etc. Payment transfer fees will be borne by Service provider company.
- Any work left incomplete and not done by provider in given time, Servicely then will arrange to complete the work and expenses incurred will be charged to service provider Company.
- SPC confirms to make payment to Servicely immediately upon receipt of invoice. Invoices will be submitted electronically through this app and on registered email. If invoice will be required as a printed hard copy than the same will be provided upon request.
- Charges & Payments.
- Customer will be able to decide & negotiate on payable charges of work/service to be done by discussing mutually with the SPC.
- To facilitate this negotiation with SPC customer can use the "call" option on the app after acceptance of job by SPC.
- Servicely has no role to play on what charges are decided between customer & SPC.
- Payments due to SPC from customer are primarily to be done by cash, unless other option is agreeable by SPC.
- Servicely takes no responsibility on claims of refunds from SPC to Customer against any faulty service or material supplied by SPC.
- SPC will be legally authorized to file a suit to claim any pending payments from customer in case customer fails to clear payment on time. However Servicely does will not be responsible & will not take part in settling the dispute(s) between Customer, SPC & its associates.
- customer agrees to pay minimum charges (where applicable) if the jobs are not cancelled on app within 30 minutes from the time the request gets accepted from service provider company.
- This allows service provider to cover at least part of transportation related cost.
- Customer agrees that he/she will mention exact service charges and material charges paid on the app upon completion of Job for his/her future reference.
- Customer agrees that all provided information is 100% accurate and accepts all terms & conditions mentioned above to use the app.
- Changes to this Terms and Conditions
- We can revise these terms and conditions at any time by modifying this page without prior notice and any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Terms & Conditions on the App/site. You are expected to view this page regularly to note any changes, as they are binding. Some provisions in these terms may also be superseded by other notices or provisions shown elsewhere on this App. You may stop using Servicely or send us an email to notify about your disagreement in case you disagree with the updated terms and conditions whenever it may take place.
- Declaration by Service provider company Representative:
I/we , hereby, declare and confirm that I/ we have received, read and understood the terms and conditions for registering with Servicely as mentioned above which have been signed by me/us in acceptance thereof. I/We agree to observe and be bound by the said terms and conditions and any changes, supplements, or modifications thereto that may be made by the Servicely by any time in terms thereof.
- Your concerns& Queries
- If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us by sending an email on support@Servicelyapp.com. Theseterms & Conditions were last updated on June 11, 2020.